Odawa Casino Resort is owned and operated by the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians. Our property delivers Vegas-level excitement with a quaint Petoskey address. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch service with local flair.
Opened in June 2007, formerly Victories Casino
- $140 million facility spanning nearly 300,000 sq. ft.
- 50,000 sq. ft. gaming floor features nearly 1,200 slots, dozens of table games, a high limit room and a dedicated Poker room and Blackjack room
- Renovated in 2014, Odawa Hotel showcases 127 guest rooms, 10 luxury suites and an indoor pool and hot tub
- Dining for every occasion, two bars and even an ice cream shop: Sage, Waas-No-Dé Buffet and Copper Café
- Unique retail shopping experience without the big city hassle
- International superstars and high profile events fill the 1,000+ seat performance space inside Ovation Hall
- Nearly 20,000 sq. ft. of meeting and special event space